Sunday, June 13, 2010

Well....been awhile

I was hoping to be better at this....clearly I have failed!

I broke some ribs, tore some cartilage and am now getting better......sob story and funny story to be told at another time...... perhaps a good post for tomorrow.

We are packing to move now. Our house is a mess. I will have to say our packing is the most organized ever......we are nervous, scared and unsettled...our move is not like others... 3100 miles or so across an ocean to a Pacific Island. Don't get me wrong I can not wait to get out of this city and move on with my life! We have been waiting for this jump for a long time and some recent things have pushed us faster then perhaps we would have jumped ourselves. BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!! And now we are on a roll.

I will sorely miss the main land. I will mostly miss MY FRIENDS here. I just think we all have to spread our wings and move through the world as we are meant to. And my meant to: MOVE OUT OF PHOENIX!

I have been attempting to update this blog more then I have been. I have sadly failed. I hope that it becomes an outlet for me without judgment as well as a contact update for my family and friends.

I am estimating our move to the great Big Island no later the the end of July. As mentioned above there are some interesting events that have changed our direction but not our goal.

We have a lot of plans to make...mostly the animals....whew they are harder then the kids!

Hopefully more tomorrow!

Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment